Machnai Weiss & Partners Ltd. core business is Executive Search & Programs. Based out of Israel, we work with companies to source and develop top executive talent for them, in Israel and internationally.
Being the first in Israel to put emphasis on cross-cultural capabilities and diversity, we source and attract key talent for senior and middle management roles.
We dare to approach the best talent, and get them to move to their next challenge in companies that have it in them to attract the best.
Our highly methodical work process and creative business approach enables our team to deliver top executives to key positions across practices and geographies. We enjoy the highest level of repeat business in this field in Israel.
Our Executive Search Methodology
Our 7-STEPS Executive Search Methodology is used in all our searches, from understanding the clients’ needs to delivering top talent candidates. We keep the highest level of confidentiality, for our clients and for the candidates.
- Understanding the client’s needs: We learn about your business and organization stage, listen to what is important to you, your vision, long and short-term strategy and how would the particular person fit into that puzzle.
- Search Plan: once receiving the job description or building it together, you will receive a project plan with the expected time lines and key steps we commit to take to achieve the best results.
- Industry Analysis: Based on the results of these discussions we will develop an industry analysis and create a list of companies we plan to approach for suitable candidates.
- Approaching potential candidates: once having an approved company list, we will use a systematic search methodology to identify and approach potential candidates. This is where we differentiate ourselves – in covering the whole market to allocate the right profiles and in the ability to attract them to dare take a move into their next career challenge.
- Shortlist of top candidates: according to the planned time frame we will present the client with the top candidates we sourced from the relevant market (industry & geography). Usually a shortlist consists of 3-4 candidates. A written detailed report will be provided on each recommended candidate.
Our Advisory Board specialists will be consulted as per need and their detailed insight on the shortlist candidates will be added to our summary.
- Finalizing search: Once receiving your feedback and deciding on the candidates you want to focus on, we will assist you through the interview process, professional reference checking and finalizing with the chosen candidate.
- Track record follow up: we stay close to you and the candidate post hiring to support a smooth transition in the integration period, as well as follow up within 3 and 6 months. We take pride in checking up our track record every year to confirm a successful integration and find the candidates developing onwards in the company, in Israel and internationally.
With over 20 years’ experience we found it valuable to bring our cross-industry knowledge into the searches. This, combined with our 7-STEP Executive Search Methodology, ensures broad view together with clear & methodic practice focus.
Our key practices are:
- Life Sciences
- Consumer & Retail
- Financial Services
- Natural Resources, Energy & Utilities
Working across practices requires specific expertise in particular technology or industry fields. For this purpose, and as part of our service to our clients, we built an Advisory Board comprised of leading executives in the market, each with specialty in a field and practice we operate in.
Together, we provide our clients top local executive search capabilities across practices and in any international location, while working with a relationship manager in Israel, in the convenience of your office, language and time zone.
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Latin America
- Africa & Middle East